Early Alpha.......access ??

Post all other topics which do not belong to any other category.
SzaryWilk

Early Alpha.......access ??

Post#1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:34 pm

There is information about Early Alpha.

Some initial date ??
How I can subscribe to it ??
It will be paid or for free ??

Thank you for answers ;)
[align=center][url]http://www.eliteszarywilk.com.pl[/url][/align]

ZOlivier
Founder

Re: Early Alpha.......access ??

Post#2 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:47 am

[quote="SzaryWilk"]There is information about Early Alpha.

Some initial date ??
How I can subscribe to it ??
It will be paid or for free ??

Thank you for answers ;)

Early Alpha is due before the end of 2015.
However, it will feature only basic functionality so we can get feedback for the right features and improve everything in an effective way, adding one feature at a time.

We will send an email to all our users when the Early Alpha is released, hence by registering on this forum you are subscribed.
You may also subscribe to our Youtube channel.

It will be paid, though cheaper than the final version while still giving you full access to the official release in the future.

SzaryWilk

Post#3 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:59 pm

"adding one feature at a time"......very good assumption. Then easily removed all bugs.
[align=center][url]http://www.eliteszarywilk.com.pl[/url][/align]

chrisb

Post#4 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:57 pm

I hope this does well.

thedoctor3141

Post#5 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:21 am

Vulkan was also supposed to come out by the end of 2015... It got pushed back.. Man, I really wanna be evil about this due date, it's so tempting, hehe :twisted:
The snark is strong in my family!

ZOlivier
Founder

Post#6 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 am

[quote="thedoctor3141"]Vulkan was also supposed to come out by the end of 2015... It got pushed back.. Man, I really wanna be evil about this due date, it's so tempting, hehe :twisted:

Galaxy4D is looking good for an Early Alpha Access around December 30th ;)

We're working on a new crafting system for spaceship hull that will let you quickly build pretty much any shape you want with a precision of 10 cm, and its already very optimized for performance, storage and networking !
Also, our spaceships have a maximum length of 6 km.. that is, still with the same 10 cm grid !

Subscribe on our Youtube channel, the next update will be a video preview real soon ! 8-)

thedoctor3141

Post#7 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:01 am

[quote="ZOlivier"][quote="thedoctor3141"]Vulkan was also supposed to come out by the end of 2015... It got pushed back.. Man, I really wanna be evil about this due date, it's so tempting, hehe :twisted:

Galaxy4D is looking good for an Early Alpha Access around December 30th ;)

We're working on a new crafting system for spaceship hull that will let you quickly build pretty much any shape you want with a precision of 10 cm, and its already very optimized for performance, storage and networking !
Also, our spaceships have a maximum length of 6 km.. that is, still with the same 10 cm grid !

Subscribe on our Youtube channel, the next update will be a video preview real soon ! 8-)

6,553.5 km :(
The snark is strong in my family!

ZOlivier
Founder

Post#8 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:23 pm

We have encountered some technical difficulties that have pushed back development time off a few days but everything is fixed now.

The development is going forward but the release date for the Early Alpha will be delayed.
We will also take some time to tweak a few things.

Don't worry, the release date will not be delayed for months like we usually see with AAA games.

The game is pretty good so far, the new crafting system will blow your mind and we are working very hard day and night to release the early alpha as soon as possible with a good quality, we're almost there !

A tiny delay to tweak a few details might just make the difference between success and failure.

Stay tuned, news will come fast ! :mrgreen:

Zeero

Post#9 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Any word on access? Id love to give this program a spin on my mac. It looks great!!

ZOlivier
Founder

Post#10 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:20 am

[quote="Zeero"]Any word on access? Id love to give this program a spin on my mac. It looks great!!

We opted for a more complete early access, which will be the actual game, that's why it's taking longer than anticipated for the release.

Stay tuned, you should start seeing more updates soon ;)

Return to “General Discussion”